What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Kayden loves sexy, well-crafted stories of lust and love. Her sensuous style drives the characters in lustful romps.
* Her paranormal erotic novella, Hell’s Bounty is published by The Wild Rose Press.
* She is a member of Sisters in Crime International; Sisters in Crime Toronto; Sisters in Crime Toronto Executive; Romance Writers of America, Toronto Romance Writers.
* When she’s not at her day job she’s crafting more tales of love or spending time with her husband and children.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My paranormal erotic novellaHell’s Bounty.
A look into the story
* Marcus Dionysius, a Nephilim working for Heaven, has one mission—to prevent Hell’s beauty from stealing souls meant for the higher plane. But he soon realizes he’s met his sexual match. She’s naughty enough to tempt his senses, but her innocence means he can’t walk away when she needs him most.
* Working together to discover who’s snatching souls from Heaven, they realize the true danger is falling in love.
* Marcus extended his hand to the doctor, but he just paced back and forth, ignoring the proffered handshake. “Oh, my dear, you shouldn’t see this.”
* “Doc, I’m a detective. There isn’t much I haven’t seen.” Raven’s no-nonsense tone had no effect on the doctor. “No, dear, not this time.” He took her by the elbow and led her a few feet away from the body. Shaking his head, he continued, “This time it’s too personal. You don’t need to see this.” He pointed at the body on the ground. “It’s Stephen, my dear.”
* Marcus watched shock flash across her face for a moment before she got control again. She wasn’t expecting to see her late partner. She hadn’t done this, but that didn’t clear her of the other attacks.
* The captain was sleazy. Everyone in heaven and hell knew it. And everyone thought that because Raven worked so closely with him, she was part of his plan. Marcus hoped the sexy succubus wasn’t connected with hell’s mess. He moved closer to the body.
* Doctor Hill glanced at him and stopped talking.
* Clearing his throat, Marcus said softly to Raven, “I’ll handle this if you’re not up to it. The captain can assign another detective to work the case with me.”
* Raven looked up at him, anger flaring in her eyes as she answered, “What do you think I am? Some fragile female who can’t do her job?”
Buy Hell’s Bounty here...
The Wild Rose Press | Amazon - US | Amazon - CA |
Find Kayden Claremont here...
Facebook | Blog/Website | Twitter | E-mail
Thank you for joining us here today, Kayden Claremont! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Kayden will be awarding $25 Amazon gift card to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during this tour! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-book-blast-hells-bounty) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway