What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Short official bio: An eccentric and eclectic writer, C.R. Moss pens stories for the mainstream and erotic romance markets, giving readers Worlds of Possibilities.
* More info: So what do I write? I write stories from the light and sweet to the dark and deadly with varying degrees of sexual heat. Writing as C.R. Moss gives me and my muses the freedom to explore worlds of possibilities when it comes to love. And where does the tag line “Love & Lust in the Wild West” fit in? Well, for one, I live in NV. Two, my stories take place, either in part or in full, in and around the Las Vegas area. In fact, even my website sports “a look of home.” The background picture was taken in an area just a few miles west of Las Vegas and happens to be the inspiration for the setting of the Double D Ranch Tales saga. I also have a passion for penning dark fiction. Writing under the name Casey Moss allows me to slate other stories under Horror ~ Paranormal ~ Suspense ~ Thriller ~ Urban Fantasy. Visit: http://caseymossbooks.com/. For more on my C.R. pen name visit my website.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* I'm sharing my most recent release Journey Across Time. It's am erotic time travel romance where a man comes forward in time to find his sould mate. It's the second book in my Raritan Manor Ranch series. Dream Across Time is the first story in the series.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* Many years ago I came up with ideas for a few stories that revolved around a particular family and a matchmaking cat. There was a house and piece of property up the road from my family’s place that I’d been enamored with and I used it as the house in the series, though please note, I’ve taken artistic liberties with its architectural plans. ;) Not sure how the idea for the series was sparked. I don't remember that detail. It has been betwee 10 & 20 years since I came up with it.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Trent: Native American, sexy hunk, spiritual, romantic, man out of time
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Julie: spunky, stubborn, smart, beautiful, cautious
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* The cat, Myrddin. He's modeled after my fur baby and has a sassy personality.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* It's a tie. Here's the first one. Trent is talking. “… Feel the vastness of the universe. Connect to Mother Earth. Sense her power. Become one with her, and you will become one with me.”
* Here's the second one that's in Julie's point of view: Darkness fell. A nighttime chill settled in the air. She shivered, but didn’t care. She’d stay on the ground until time stood still if that’s what it took to mend her soul, to bring him back.
A look into the story
* A woman examining life. A man on a quest. Time restores his spirit and her love.
* Trent, a man in the past on a mission to discover where he belongs, embarks on a spiritual journey. His spirit guide, to his dismay, is a frisky feline named Myrddin. During a ritual, the cat brings the soul searcher forward into Julie VanAlder’s world.
* Julie is attracted to the newcomer on the ranch, but his strange mannerisms and speech dictate she use caution, especially when she learns where he’s from. A botched relationship, supposed time travel, spiritual mumbo jumbo…it’s almost too much for Julie to take.
* Can Trent make her believe in destiny and win her love before it’s too late?
* Trent, shirtless and showing off his built body, strolled from the water, moving with precision. The women around her tittered, whispering fast and lewd phrases about “the hunk.” Her gaze swung to one group of females whose attentions and words confirmed their obvious appraisals of the man. She looked back at Trent. His quadriceps rippled with each stride, fighting against the sand’s resistance. He stopped and wiped his forehead. Beads of water trailed down his light brown skin, glistening on him like pixie dust. He bent over, then quickly straightened. His long black hair made an arc in the air, casting off the seawater. Trent ran his fingers through his slick and shiny locks.
* Poseidon come to life. Beautiful Greek god incarnate. Julie sighed. No wonder he's making the women flap their lips. If one of her girlfriends were nearby, she’d be chatting up a storm with them about him too.
* Her pussy warmed, as did her breasts. He seemed to be a heady dose of sizzling hormones just by looking at him, making her body flush with desire that rolled into a burning need.
* She shook her head. Stop thinking about how handsome he is! Just friends. That's all it can be. With him or any man since I don’t want my heart broken again.
* He sauntered over and retrieved a bottle of water from a cooler. After taking a long draught, he proceeded to dump the water over his head. He ran his fingers through his wet hair again. A mischievous glint twinkled in his eyes. His gaze traveled over her, then to the other sunbathers around them. A smile lit his face and faint lines creased around his deep brown eyes, slanted provocatively.
* She lifted an eyebrow. “What’s that look for?”
* He chuckled. “I am astounded by all the scantily clad women…showing much more than just an ankle.” He watched a tall, thin blonde dressed in a bikini walk by, his head turning as she passed. “How decadent and scandalous...arousing, actually. I may not be able to contain myself.” His gaze whipped back to Julie and he winked.
* Drawn to him by his charm, Julie rolled her eyes and smiled back. She couldn’t help it. Talk about arousing. His six-pack abs were right there, two feet from her face. All she’d have to do was lean forward, extend her hand, trail a finger along the dark divots of the muscles.
Buy Journey Across Time here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon - US | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | C.R. at B&N
Find my links here...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Romance Readers’ Conference in Las Vegas, NV! – HMK October 2015 - Come see C. Moss & other wonderful authors - http://www.hotmojaveknights.com
Thank you for joining me here today!