What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Short official bio: An eccentric and eclectic writer, C.R. Moss pens stories for the mainstream and erotic romance markets, giving readers Worlds of Possibilities.
* More info: So what do I write? I write stories from the light and sweet to the dark and deadly with varying degrees of sexual heat. Writing as C.R. Moss gives me and my muses the freedom to explore worlds of possibilities when it comes to love. And where does the tag line “Love & Lust in the Wild West” fit in? Well, for one, I live in NV. Two, my stories take place, either in part or in full, in and around the Las Vegas area. In fact, even my website sports “a look of home.” The background picture was taken in an area just a few miles west of Las Vegas and happens to be the inspiration for the setting of the Double D Ranch Tales saga. I also have a passion for penning dark fiction. Writing under the name Casey Moss allows me to slate other stories under Horror ~ Paranormal ~ Suspense ~ Thriller ~ Urban Fantasy. Visit: http://caseymossbooks.com/. For more on my C.R. pen name visit my website.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* I'm sharing my most recent release A Wish Across Time. It's an erotic contemporary romance where a blast from the past comes back into Cassandra's lifew. It's the third book in my Raritan Manor Ranch series.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story/series?
* Many years ago I came up with ideas for a few stories that revolved around a particular family and a matchmaking cat. There was a house and piece of property up the road from my family’s place that I’d been enamored with and I used it as the house in the series, though please note, I’ve taken artistic liberties with its architectural plans. ;) Not sure how the idea for the series was sparked. I don't remember that detail. It has been betwee 10 & 20 years since I came up with it.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Ryan: Charming, sexy, handsome, romantic, persistent
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Cassandra: Wiccan, stubborn, smart, beautiful, cautious
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* The cat, Myrddin. He's modeled after my fur baby and has a sassy personality.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* She felt so alive, so connected to the earth and sky. It was as if she could touch the universe, feel the heat of the stars, burn hot and fast like the cosmic rays just by being with Ryan.
A look into the story
* When Wiccan practitioner Cassandra VanAlder encounters a man from her past who’d broken her heart, she casts some spells to help herself while wishing karma would deal out some payback. The spells turn against her, and before she knows it, she finds herself falling for him again.
* Ryan Keene finds Cassandra enchanting and feels he’s met her somewhere before. She and her best friend, Debi, won’t give him any clues as to her identity. He loves challenges and doesn’t plan to back off from her until he finds the answers he seeks. He's told he has three dates to win her over.
* Will she close off her heart or will she allow herself to feel again?
* She nodded again.
* He kissed her. Slow and gentle, he guided her to the ground, then lowered his body over her. Ryan ran his palm over the side of her body, across her navel and down between her legs where he fingered her slit.
* Everywhere he touched, her electric pulses shot through her. Molding his rock hard body against her curves, he directed himself into her.
* The muscles in her crotch stretched and gave way around his length to his entry. She encircled his legs with hers, then pressed her mouth to the crook of his neck.
* “You’re so tight.” He gently ground himself against her. “You don’t know how incredible this feels.”
* She sucked in a shaky breath of air as pleasure waved through her. There was no pain, which from the research she’d done, she learned was normal for a percentage of girls. Thoughts regarding displeasure fled with another pump of his hips and were replaced with swells and crests of sexual exhilaration. Emily shimmied her hips, stroking her pussy along his shaft.
* Ryan stilled, then kissed her cheek, her chin, her neck. Placing his hands on either side of her head, he gazed into her eyes. “I wish I was a poet and could express the feelings running through me. But I did memorize something for you.”
* He recited her favorite poem, “She Walks in Beauty,” by Lord Byron, then covered her in kisses, trailing his divine mouth down her neck to her breasts. Once more, he rotated his hips, making his cock stroke her core as he suckled. She held his head to her, loving every nuance of the whole experience.
* The world around her seemed to crash down upon her, yet expand away from her all at once. Pleasure as she’d never felt before saturated every fiber of her being and overwhelmed her soul. She clung to him, and it seemed like his body sank into hers. Was this what romanticists meant by becoming one? She hoped so, because it was glorious.
Buy A Wish Across Time here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon - US | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | C.R. at B&N
Find my links here...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Romance Readers’ Conference in Las Vegas, NV! – HMK October 2015 - Come see C. Moss & other wonderful authors - http://www.hotmojaveknights.com
Thank you for joining me here today!