First, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I’ve always had a vivid imagination and written since an early age. Now juggling life as a mother, full-time worker, and thriving author, I struggle to find any reading time - but when I open a book, I want it fast, hot, and edgy! Striving to give my own stories the same intensity, I currently divide my writing time between psychological thriller, erotic contemporary romance, and dripping erotica.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My contemporary, erotic, menage romance story High Risk Fever. Thank you for having me on your blog!
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* It’s quite funny, actually, because I was invited to participate in an erotica anthology last year and thought, why not? I just needed to find a story to tell and drool-worthy characters to develop—at least one such male, because I had a feeling the POV would be female. The question was, which guy was so hot he deserved I wrote him an erotica? Thinking a bit, I remembered a photo I’d seen earlier of dancer Aaron Sillis on a bicycle—and just like that, I had my hero, and already the heroine was whispering in my ear *grins* The anthology didn’t happen, but here’s Micaela’s and Anne’s story!
Describe the hero in five words.
* Micaela is self-confident, sexy, warm-blooded, athletic, and mischievous.
Describe the heroine in five words.
* Anne is beautiful, quiet, frustrated, vibrant, and headstrong.
Describe the second hero in five words.
* Todd is handsome, muscular, caring, generous, and intelligent.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Mica, as the heroine calls him, is definitely my favorite. I have given him all the qualities I like in a man. :)
What's your favorite line in the story?
* “I must be delirious.” (Anne, realizing her attraction for another man than her husband).
A look into the story
* A power outage plunges the foursome into darkness, encouraging new liaisons to form, life-long secrets to be unveiled, and steamy lessons to be learned. But once the storm moves on, can the four find a balance and resume their normal lives?
* Surely by pure coincidence, one of his gloved hands landed on hers, curling strong fingers around her small ones and helping her pull until the bike stood upright between them.
* Still, even as he stood on his feet, his hand lingered, holding hers firmly on the hard-plastic handle.
* Anne looked up into his face, seeing him for the first time. How in the world had she missed such a jewel earlier? Among tanned, Latin features, a pair of black diamonds sparkling with mischief stared back without shame. His long, black locks were swept back in a ponytail, revealing a single golden earring in his left lobe. Large chest muscles heaved beneath a tight, pink spandex shirt, begging to be caressed by a woman’s hand, and black chest hairs peeked from the open collar.
* Unable to believe the seductive intensity he exuded, she sucked in a breath and held it while the world narrowed. Her head buzzed. “What?”
* “What?” The beautiful bicyclist used the same low tone, his full lips forming a teasing grin inches from her face. He was so near she could smell his hot breath. Intoxicating.
* How had he come so close? And how long before her husband noticed?
Buy High Risk Fever here...
Decadent Publishing | Amazon - US | Amazon - UK | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | Smashwords | All Romance eBooks | Add it to your Goodreads list
Find Lea Bronsen here...
Website | Facebook | Facebook Page | Twitter | Amazon | Goodreads | Smashwords | eMail
Thank you for joining us here today, Lea Bronsen. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story. Have a sinfully good week everyone!