What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Elizabeth Monvey is the pseudonym for a single mother from Los Angeles. She writes manlove stories, where the hero meets the man of his dreams because happily ever after is one of her favorite things.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My gay, erotic ghost story, My Ghostly Boyfriend.
A look into the story
* Joseph and Tom have been in a relationship for two years. When Joseph pops the big question, Tom immediately accepts. Their lives are absolutely perfect …and then the unthinkable happens.
* Tom has been in an accident. A terrifying, unexplained phenomena occurs at Joseph’s work and he’s not sure if he’s hallucinating or experiencing a ghostly cry for help. With his lover existing in limbo and only an invisible touch to guide him, Joseph must find Tom before time runs out and the love of his life succumbs to death.
Be Warned: m/m sex
* A thump came from his office and Joseph shot to his feet, his food forgotten. He took a deep breath and marched forward, determined to face whatever it was intruding on him. If someone was playing a prank on him, there was only one way to go, and that was out the front door. He didn’t even have a window to jump out of.
* But there was no one.
* His gaze landed on the picture of him and Tom lying on the floor. How did it get way over there by the cabinet? Shivers raced over his skin, bringing up a layer of goose bumps, as if someone brushed their hands teasingly over his arms. His heart thudded heavily in his chest. He walked over to the picture, and just as he bent to pick it up, the phone rang. Loudly.
* Joseph jumped and swore.
* “Lomonte Construction,” he greeted into the receiver.
* “Hello, yeah, this is Mark Eylinder. I’m calling about rescheduling the walk-though. Obviously, there must have been a mix-up with the time.”
* Joseph frowned. “Mr. Eylinder? The inspector?”
* “Yes. I thought I was supposed to meet Mr. Lomonte today, but when he didn’t show up I—”
* “What do you mean, he didn’t show up? He left this morning at seven for the inspection.”
* “I’m sorry,” Mark said. “He never showed up at the site.”
* Dread suddenly flooded Joseph’s body. He knew, instantly, something was terribly wrong.
Buy My Ghostly Boyfriend here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | Elizabeth Monvey on B&N
Find Elizabeth Monvey here...
Blog | Facebook
Thank you for joining us here today, Elizabeth Monvey! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.