So Charm, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I'm an Earth female who'd been looking for a way to get off of the dying planet but not having much luck. I tried to get a job in the casinos a couple of times, but they turned me down, so I was still stuck working for an unethical trader who wanted to sell me off to a horrilbe alien. Being a smart, sassy and innovative chick, I wasn't going to put up with that, so I left. That's when I literally dove into my men's lives and our story starts.
Did your author ever try to take over the story? If so, how did you deal with it?
* No. She was quite good letting us tell our tale, though there had to be some shifting around after it was accepted since it'd been written for a specific line and didn't fit that line. But that's okay. It came out more splendid in the end than it had been.
What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* It's a tie between having sex behind the waterfall and having sex during the commitment ceremony.
If you could time travel and/or live anywhere in the world, where would you go and/or where would that be?
* Once upon a time, I would have said I'd go anywhere as long as it got me off Earth. Now? I don't want to go anywhere. I'm quite happy where I am with my new family.
Now for some author information!
* My author is Jacey Holbrand. Jacey believes love comes in all forms and should be celebrated. She’s committed to her muse and writing so she can share those kinds of stories with readers.
* Hot days. Sexy nights. Come play in her world.
* Jacey loves to hear from readers! eMail her: JaceyHolbrand@gmail.com
You can find my author, Jacey Holbrand, here...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Goodreads | Book 1 in the series is The Encounter. Buy it at Evernight Publishing
Now for some book information!
A look into the story
* Step-brothers, Thorne and Wade, are discussing Earth and mates when Charm dives into their presence. Each man believes her to be the partner he’s been waiting for. The men allow her passage in their spaceship, but are shot down by the Rullix and crash in a canyon.
* Charm finds them sanctuary, yet even in the middle of nowhere, she still gets into trouble. Thorne and Wade have to figure out how to travel to Aurath before Charm’s bad choices lead to their demise.
* Thorne Tyril peered over the large sheet of paper that stated the news of the month for the city humans called Las Vegas. He’d bought it down at the hotel and casino on the Strip before they limped their ship to the mechanic’s warehouse. His stepbrother, Wade, narrowed a grey eyed gaze in his direction. Thorne smiled at his family member, refusing to accept Wade’s negativity. “For one, we are not engine mechanics. We are developers of ideas. We are warriors. As for why we are sitting here, it is near the repair shop that was recommended to us, and I was hungry.”
* “Hungry,” Wade scoffed. “You just wanted to observe the humans again. I do not understand your compulsion to learn about their cultures. Once we each find our mates, their pasts will not be of consequence. They will become Aurath.”
* “You are correct on all accounts. You forget, though, I told you before we left Aurath and again as we left Little Italy in New York. I have a feeling my mate and yours will appear. I am certain.”
* “You have said as much many times.” Wade flipped the hood of his brown cloak off his bald head, scratched a spot behind one of his pointy ears and then moved the hood to cover himself again. He smoothed his hand over the white, but sand covered table cloth. Brushing off his fingers, his brow furrowed. “Yet, here we are. Still mateless. Suffering in the infernal heat inside this valley’s fenced communal.” His gaze jerked away from Thorne’s as his nose scrunched. “Oh, good God. What now?”
Buy Charmed here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand | B&N
Thank you for joining us here today, Charm! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.