Cassandra James, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I’m from a little town in Kansas I’m sure you’ve never heard of, but now I live in Los Angeles. I’ve been here three years and love it. Especially my job. I’m an assistant for one of the finest erotic photographers in the world. He really knows his stuff, which can be a problem sometimes…
Is expressing love difficult for you?
* Expressing love difficult? Naw, why would you ask that? Oh wait, have you been talking to my ex? What did he tell you? I’m not a cold bitch like he thinks, I just needed something else, something he couldn’t give me. I’m not even sure what I need, but I have an idea and it isn’t what anyone would expect from me.
If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to them?
* Seriously? She’d be asking questions and poking her nose into everyone’s lives. I’m pretty sure she’d convince Stephan and Luca to—oh crap, don’t ever let her in my world, okay? It would be best for everyone.
What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* Mmmm, my first Christmas with Luca. He gave me one hell of a present. Oh, and then there was that time in Didier’s playroom when he did this thing with his red riding crop. Yeah, that was nice. So very nice.
What was the least interesting thing that has ever happened to you? (In bed or out.)
* Tenth grade. All of it.
If you were to spend a day with a reader, what would you two do together?
* Well, first I’d take them to the beach to just chill. Then we’d go shopping because LA has some of the best boutiques in the world. Afterward, we’d head to Didier’s studio for a salon shoot. If he or she had any energy at the end of the day, we’d go to a club.
Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* Oh crap. I hate these questions. I want to be working for myself, traveling the world, and having radically hot sex with Luca. Not necessarily in that order.
Now for some author information!
* My author is Tameri Tiara. Tameri Tiara spends her days creating worlds where love is love no matter size, coloring, or sexual attraction. She believes love is something to be celebrated everyday. Currently, she makes her home in Southern California with her husband, three fish, two dogs, and a finicky cat. An adventurer at heart, Tameri has been known to fly to foreign lands at a moment’s notice, but has never been base jumping.
* (Note: At the time of this interview my author was in the process of changing her pen name from Niki Hart to Tameri Tiara, so if you see the name Niki, don't panic. She's actually Tameri Tiara. :) )
* When it comes to sex, Cassandra James is about as exciting as dryer lint. Until one night when her boss, a famed erotic photographer, invites her into the scene. Her world explodes with new desires, hidden fantasies, and an insatiable need to experience all she can. Including the wicked crops and crosses in her boss’s playroom.
* The only thing keeping Cassie from truly committing to this new lifestyle is the gorgeous model who lives across the hall. But a guy like him would never understand the wants of a woman like her…
* Luciano De Moreno is more than just an international model. Once the premiere stud in one of Hollywood’s top producer’s stable, he craves more from life than being someone’s pony. What he desires just happens to live across the hall. But there’s no way a good girl like Cassie could ever love a man like him. A man with a sordid past and a penchant for crops and floggers.
* Just when it looks like he might have a chance, their future is threatened by a power player from Luca’s distant past. It will take a daring choice, but Luca is determined to be free from his blackmailer.
* First, he must confess his sins to Cassandra.
* At the second floor landing, he held out his hand to her. “I’m Luciano. My friends call me Luca.”
* She took his hand in hers, delighting in the warmth and strength of it. “I’m Cassandra. My friends call me Cassie.”
* “Cassandra. Very beautiful name.” His hand held hers and he leaned in to whisper, “And woman.”
* A player. Just her luck the hot new neighbor would be a player. She moved in front of him, releasing his grip on her hand. It felt cold and empty. “Thanks.”
* “You don’t sound sincere in your gratitude.” His perfect lips edged toward the ground in a little boy pout.
* She mocked surprise. “I don’t? Oh gee whiz, I’m sorry.” She flashed him a knowing grin. “Look, I’ve lived in this city long enough to know I’m not one of the beautiful people. Usually when guys hit on me, they just want one thing. After they get it, they’re on to the next ‘beautiful woman’ they see. Why don’t I save us both the time and trouble and let you know, I’m not interested.”
* Where the hell did that come from? Of course she was interested. Wasn’t this the same guy who was starring in her fantasies every night?