Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
* I firmly believe a good Alpha is ruled by the love for his people. And when it comes to my mate, Aleirah, I’ve known she was to mine from an early age. But that comes with the knowledge that I’ll do anything to protect those that I love.
What’s your take on Felix Crispus?
* Felix is the lanista of the gladiator house I was taken to. He is a pompous little man who need chains to protect himself. Fighting one on one I would decimate him. But his money hires the raiders and the arrogant fools of Kappuah have elevated him into the upper echelon of society. I must find a way to use his influence to keep my people safe.
Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* The raiders of Sennex Prime was able to attack and capture us at our most vulnerable time. My people value tradition, but now I’m going to have to rethink tradition versus safety. We can never be careless again.
Now for some author information!
* My author is Beth D. Carter. Beth D. Carter says ~ I like writing about the very ordinary girl thrust into extraordinary circumstances, so my heroines will probably never be lawyers, doctors or corporate highrollers. I try to write characters who aren't cookie cutters and push myself to write complicated situations that I have no idea how to resolve, forcing me to think outside the box. I love writing characters who are real, complex and full of flaws, heroes and heroines who find redemption through love.
* I’ve been pretty fortunate in life to experience some amazing things. I’ve lived in France, travelled throughout Europe, Australia and New Zealand. I am a mom to an amazing little boy. I’ve walked a red carpet event and visited the USS Voyager. I hate washing dishes but I love cooking. I hate washing clothes but I love wearing them. Writing my bio is difficult because I never know what to say so I hope you like this one. My favorite color is red but I look best in black (it’s slimming). I hate people who don't pick up their dog's crap in public places, people who don’t use turn signals, and I really hate people who are rude and condescending. I especially hate discrimination in all and every form. And although I love holding a book in my hand, I absolutely adore my ereader, whom I’ve named Ruby. I love to hear from readers so I’ve made it really easy to find me on the web.
* He tries to resist, but he’s unwilling to see his men and his female harmed by the ruthless tyrants of the games. He must make the ultimate sacrifice of taking lives if he’s to protect his people.
* But there is one secret no one knows, and Ravage is more than willing to show how some myths are based in truth, by letting his inner wolf come out to destroy all those who enslaved them.