What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Starla has been writing and publishing in different romance sub-genres and lengths for twenty years. Her first published book, Tug of Love, was a “sweet” romance published with iUniverse. Currently she mainly writes edgier romances with an erotic or slightly naughty focus.
* She enjoys writing about strong-willed, independent women who butt heads with equally determined, self-confident, and slightly domineering men. Her belief in relation to her heroes is to find them their perfect match, but make him really work for the happily-for-now or happily-ever-after with the woman who wins his heart. Of course, she likes her heroines to be challenged as well. Love isn't easy.
* To date she has published 20 novels, 38 novellas, 8 anthologies, 3 audio books, and 18 short stories. Starla writes for Decadent Publishing, Black Velvet Seductions, and Blushing Books.
What are you going to tell us about today?
Book Title: Cowboy Dreamin’
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Date Published: February 11, 2014 (ebook) ~ October 26, 2015 (audio book)
Genre: Contemporary, erotic romance, GLBT, gay romance, ménage, western romance
Heat Rating: 5
Page Count: 66
* Because of an accident that Shane believes left him “less of a man,” he doesn’t see a wife and children in his future. Carson, his ranching partner—and sometimes lover—thinks Shane is wrong. Carson refuses to let Shane settle for a life of rodeo bunnies who only want a romp in bed with a bull rider. Shane deserves more than that. He manages to sign Shane up with a matchmaking service to, hopefully, meet another kind of woman, maybe someone who will appreciate Shane for the man he is. Except Madame Evangeline expects both of the cowboys to go on this special one night date. It doesn’t take long for either cowboy to realize that one night with the purple-haired, hip-shaking beauty in Kauai might not be enough….
* Alexis walked over and calmly pushed Kendra’s hands out of the way. She lifted the problem coconut shell cup and gently guided the uncooperative breast into place. “Situation resolved.”
* Tears threatened and Kendra’s stomach churned. “That was only part of what’s wrong.”
* She’d been stressed ever since learning about this arranged meeting between her and the two cowboys from Kansas. She’d been dreaming about a fantasy, sexy cowboy for so long. But two at the same time? What if neither of them met her visualization? Would she be soured on all cowboys? Would her fantasies be ruined forever? She didn’t have time in her harried life for more than the occasional fantasy. She needed it.
* She exhaled deeply, wincing at the slight movement of the rough shells over her tender breasts. She still hadn’t gotten around to replacing the felt lining and she would pay for that negligence today. “My fantasies are all I have. If this goes wrong…. If they are—”
* “This could be far better than those dreams of yours,” Alexis chastised with a frown. “It’s two cowboys.”
* Kendra paced away and fluffed out her skirt. “Could be being keywords.”
* A tear trickled down her cheek and she dashed it ruthlessly away. Then her shoulders slumped and she mumbled miserably, “I should never have agreed to any of this.” She glowered at Alexis. “You pushed me into it, all of it. Agreeing to spend some kind of night with two cowboys is bad enough. But you accepted this dance show without discussing it with me. And they are supposed to meet me here.”
* She paced across the small room again, fluffing the sides of her grass skirt again. “First impressions are a big deal, you know. And here I’ll be shimmying my ass around wearing a pink skirt made of fake grass and bouncing my boobs in a really dumb coconut shell bra.”
* To her disgust, Alexis laughed. “They’ll think themselves the luckiest cowboys in the world.”
ANNOUNCEMENT! Starla Kaye is giving away "A fun surprise gift package of 3 items"! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Contest open Nov 5-Dec 1, 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway