Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

10 May 2016

a look at Beth D. Carter & 'Wicked Man' @bethdcarter @evernightpub #Romance #MotorcycleClub

Today we have author Beth D. Carter visiting. Welcome!

What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* I hate washing dishes but I love cooking. I hate washing clothes but I love wearing them. I try to write characters who aren't cookie cutters, ones who are full of angst but where love redeems them. I push myself to write complicated situations that I have no idea how to resolve, forcing me to think outside the box. I hate people who don't pick up their dog's crap in public places and I really hate people who are rude and condescending. I especially hate discrimination in all and every form. The perfect birthday presents are gift certificates to bookstores. And I love to hear from readers. I’m really easy to find on social media.

A look into...
BLURB
* They say you can never go home, but Abbott has traveled a long way to find the love of her life again. She and Chadwick “Wick” Edwards had been high school sweethearts, but when he got the opportunity to become a member of The Forgotten Rebels Motorcycle Club, he left without saying good-bye.
* Wick knows he screwed up by leaving Abbott behind, but he honestly thought she’d be better off without him. Little did he know that out of heartbreak she turned to the first man to show her kindness…only to become a survivor of mental and physical abuse.
* Wherever she goes, her tormentor finds her. After ten years she’s tired of running and so goes back to Wick. Their passion sparks and love rekindles, but when Abbott is targeted, Wick must do very wicked things to make sure she stays alive.
Be Warned: public exhibition
EXCERPT
Use the 'Look Inside' feature at Amazon
BUY
Evernight Publishing | All Romance Books | Amazon | BookStrand
Find Beth D. Carter here...
Website | Twitter | Facebook
Thank you for joining us here today, Beth D. Carter! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.

No comments: