What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Stephanie Burkhart is a 911 dispatcher for LAPD. She was born and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire. After serving 11 years in the US Army she currently calls Castaic, California her home. Stephanie was married in Denmark in 1991 and has two young sons. She adores chocolate, is addicted to coffee and enjoys early morning walks. She's also an assistant den leader for her son's Cub Scout den and is a Boy Scout mom. She writes paranormal, contemporary, and steampunk romance and has two children's books published with 4RV Publishing.
* Edmund of Wales is from the future. His last jaunt through history muffed up the time line. Now, he's here to set it straight and win Keira's heart.
* For Keira, if it isn't one obstacle, it's another. Queen Victoria has sponsored a competition to find a cleaner fuel source than coal. Keira's father is trying to build a windmill and the Ridgecrofts are working with gasoline. Then there's Edmund, whose sensual kisses and heated stares distract her down to her bones.
* Keira has a choice: trust Edmund's notorious mischief-making or put her faith in Queen Victoria to make the right decision, but if Keira makes the wrong choice, the future of Great Britain will be changed forever.
* "All right, then. I have orders to take you, Alice, Grayson, and Jonas back immediately."
* "That ought to be fun -- especially Jonas. He's helping Keira's father build a windmill."
* "Petrol and electricity are the future."
* Edmund grimaced.
* "No, they aren't. Alice and I tried to tell you -- Keira's compressed natural gas powers our future."
* His voice filled with conviction.
* "Ever since we were children--"
* "History changed when Grayson came with Alice. He's here to fix it now."
* Keira held up her hands.
* "Now, boys, let's not raise our voices. I have a feeling you've had this conversation before and came to no resolution."
* "That's true," Edmund conceded.
* Richard nodded.
* Edmund glared at his brother.
* "I'm not leaving. Alice and I have every intention of setting history straight."
* Richard sighed.
* "Besides, the only way to get back to the future is for us to warm our coin necklaces in our hands. You can't do that for us."
* "Ever heard of an override switch?"
* "No." Edmund's eyes narrowed. He didn't like the sound of that.
* "Professor Byron gave me one."
* A sinking feeling descended into the pit of his stomach.
* "What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?"
* "That's telling."
* Exasperated, Edmund raked a hand through his hair.
* "Think this through, Richard. No, better yet -- listen to your instincts."
* His brother chuckled.
* "What's so funny?"
* "I had an interesting conversation about instincts today with Jocelyn."
* Keira tilted her head slightly, a curious expression crossing her face.
* "Do you know Jocelyn well?"
* "I'm staying with the Dunkirks."
* "I can't imagine Lord Ridgecroft meeting the suitable test with his goggles and cigars," said Edmund.
* "Actually, I find Jocelyn and her father very refreshing."
* "So, Richard, what are you going to do?" Edmund asked.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Stephanie Burkhart will be awarding a $10 Amazon or B/N GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour! So be sure to leave a comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also, visit the other tour stops for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway