Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

06 February 2012

Last chance for a cover flat! #MM @crmoss @DecadentPub

I've been blogging all weekend about my new release now available through Decadent Publishing and offering a great prize! This is your last chance to enter for a cover flat signed by me and cover model Jimmy Thomas! How do you enter?
    ~ Visit and comment on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and/or today's post(s) here on my blog.
    ~ Visit and comment on my post at the 1NS Blog: decadent1nightstand.blogspot
    ~ Visit and comment on any of my posts yesterday at Goddess Fish Party

The more times you comment, the better your chances of winning! Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact you if your name is drawn. Drawing will take place after 6 PM PST today!
Happy Reading!
C.R. Moss

PS ~ Don't forget to stop by Shyla Colt's blog tomorrow & say 'hi!'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Catherine Lee whose name was drawn in my contest.
Catherine, I've sent you an email.
=)
C.