Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

20 March 2011

Sunday Snapshots - Views

In the search to bring you, oh fair reader, something different than what you can find elsewhere, I have decided to share some pics with you. No they aren’t going to be your typical photos of semi-naked or naked men and women. If you want those, I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction. :) That’s not to say that I won’t ever have a guy or two on here. After all, there are some tasty male and other adult revue shows that offer opportunities for pictures with the dancers. ;)
Here on this blog, I’ll be sharing snapshots of Las Vegas through a resident’s perspective that have been taken over the last decade.

Here are this week’s pics…
View of the strip (way in the distance) from a neighborhood in Henderson. This was taken during a training run for the Silverman triathlon.
Above is a view of the strip (in the distance to the right) from up in Summerlin. The traffic light interchange is no longer there. TG!  Below is a picture of the strip taken outside of the Wynn.












Let me know what you think of the pics. If you'd like to see something in particular here in Las Vegas (aside from a pic of me since I currently abhor pictures of myself), let me know & I'll see if I can get it up here for you.
Happy viewing!
C.R. Moss

No comments: