Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

12 May 2012

New Books Available!

Hi all! I wanted to stop by today and let y'all know that I have a couple of new books out. :) Yay!
   One book is a Contemporary Romantic Suspense called Tracked and available under my other pen name Casey Moss.
   The other book is an erotic Fantasy/Paranormal collection of stories called Fate's Deal.
   Both books are available in electronic format and PRINT! & Don't forget that Wild West Weekend my co-authored project with RM Sotera is also available in PRINT!

About Tracked...  
Secrets. Everyone has them but the decision to keep some affairs concealed can be harmful…
   Victoria Padden believes her life, career and all too comfortable relationship with David Lloyd is what she needs, especially after a crazy past. Landscaping business owner, Geoff McKenzie, is haunted by failed relationships. He doubts if there is such a thing as true happiness for him. But when they meet at a bachelor auction and have to work together, sparks fly between them and their beliefs change.
   Someone, though, doesn’t want them to be together and threatens Victoria. Having had a stalker before, she knows the authorities won’t help unless she has more concrete evidence or something drastic happens to her. She holds her fear and paranoia in check and hides the danger she’s in from everyone to keep herself and them safe. Yet, not saying anything this time about being tracked might be a fatal mistake.

~ Excerpt ~
Journal entry #38
   Some call me weird. I’ve heard the whispers that I’m crazy.
   I’m not.
   I want him near me like I have never wanted anything in my life. Dreams of having his arms around me plague my every thought. I can’t control my driving urge to be with him. Emotion takes over and I see nothing, know nothing but my compulsion to get back to him. I would do anything to be with him. Be the center of his world. I would do anything to…Get. Him. Back.
   That is my wish, my want, my absolute need. With thoughts focusing on when we’ll be together, all else fades from my mind. My fantasies run rampant. I imagine him stepping forward and claiming me. Telling me everything I want to hear. Oh, my imagination is fantastic, but I can’t wait until it’s for real.
   To see him but not be able to be near him, touch him, is the madness. Oh, I’ve tried to get to him, but haven’t had any luck. God, I hurt inside when I can’t see him, and it seems like forever between the times I do. Doesn’t he understand what’s going on with me? I pray one day he’ll wake up and see the truth. And when he does, we will become inseparable. I will please him. With him I will love and be loved. Finally.

For e-Book purchase click here --> Smashwords
For PRINT book purchace click here --> Createspace

About Fate's Deal...
Fate’s Deal is a collection of three erotic stories with aspects of romance, fantasy, paranormal, suspense and time travel.
What would you do if fate gave you a second chance?
~ Lover’s Fate ~
At the start of the Las Vegas marathon Jenna bumps into a man from her past and embarks on a life changing journey by just the touch of his hand.
~ Change of Fate ~
Tresa Grauenvoll had the perfect life–that was until she was hanged by her lover, Jurgen, for the crimes of theft and treason. Transformed into the Grim Reaper and exiled to a foreign land, she waits through the centuries for his soul to cross paths with her again so she can exact her revenge.
~ Fateful Decision ~
At the mercy of Lady Tyche and Herr Sehend, Jill, a woman betrayed, is set on a very personal, erotic, paranormal journey. The choices she makes during her travels will determine if the end result of her adventure is good or bad. Either way, Jill is in for the time of her life.
Stories contain Adult Situations and Language and are not suitable for those under 18 or who dislike mature subject matter.
~ Excerpt ~
   Unconcerned about the others, Tresa focused on the blonde-haired man and positioned the scythe in preparation to swing. Her intent was to decapitate Ned, the bastard she once knew as Jurgen, but she didn’t expect it to happen. The blade couldn’t hurt a body on the physical plane since it existed on a spiritual one. Still, her hope was her assault would do some kind of damage. She shifted her hands and caught the man’s attention.
   His blue-eyed gaze widened in surprise. His skin paled to match the church several yards away. Tresa?
   Her name whispered in her mind, a soft caress she hadn’t experienced since she had been transformed into the Grim Reaper. For a brief moment she considered dropping her weapon but didn’t. She had waited lifetimes to inflict her revenge, to repay him for the hurt he had caused her. She smirked. Hello, Jurgen. The blade swung down and sliced through his neck.

For e-Book purchase click here --> Smashwords
For PRINT book purchace click here --> Createspace

& for Wild West Weekend...
For e-Book purchase click here --> Evernight Publishing
For PRINT book purchace click here --> Createspace

Happy Reading!

No comments: