What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Eve Rabi lives in Sydney Australia, but was born in South Africa.
* She is the author of 20 books and is known for her kick-ass leading ladies, her alpha males and her ability to make you cry and make you laugh as you fall in love.
* She loves music and cannot live without it.
* She also enjoys dancing, (was a Latin dance instructor years ago) and keeps her kids in line by threatening to bust a Zumba move in front of their school assembly.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* Obsessed with Me (This is a two-part series and neither of the books are stand alone. Both books are currently available for purchasing.)
A look into the story
* To his utter surprise, she was totally unimpressed with his wealth, thought he was an uneducated buffoon and publicly rejected him. Of course he was shocked and humiliated by her response.
* But no woman had ever turned Tarago down before, and he found her fascinating. He became obsessed with her and decided to win her over his way – destroy all that is precious to her, so that she would have no choice but to need him. If that didn’t work, he’d switch to plan ‘B’ – take away her freedom and throw her ass in jail. And being the absolute bastard that he was, he did.
* Obsessed With Me is a modern-day love story.
* “Tuis (home)!” he snaps at the driver.
* “Tarago …”
* He swivels to look at me. “Shut your foking mouth before I hit you!” he hisses.
* When we arrive at the mansion, ignoring staff and his friends, he grabs my elbow and almost drags me into my bedroom. There he opens my closet and shoves me into it. “Pack your things. You are going home.”
* “But …but, Tarago …”
* I jerk back, terrified at his wrath.
* He starts to pace. “That is a deal breaker,” he says in Afrikaans. “I warned you never to see him. Did I not?”
* I run my hands slowly across my face. If only he’d let me talk.
* As he paces, he play with his fingers. I decide to let him cool down before I can talk to him. I had no idea Tarago could go so crazy. This is so unlike the man I’ve known for almost ten months.
* Suddenly, he stops and drops his arms. “Why? After all he did to you? Why?” His eyes are glassy, his voice his thick. “You are married to me; doesn’t that mean anything to you? He’s married and you’re kissing him? You’re meeting him in private behind curtains and kissing him? How could you do this to me, Tanin? Why would you do this to me? How long has this been going on? Pack your stuff and get out of here now. Now! I never want to see your face again.”
* “Tarago, please …”
* “I thought you cared about me, Tanin,” he says, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down. “I asked nothing of you and …and I did everything you wanted. Anything you wanted to keep you happy. Why?”
Buy Obsessed with Me - Book 1 here...
Amazon | (Book 2 on Amazon)
Find Eve Rabi here...
Website/Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Smashwords | Amazon Author Page
Thank you for joining us here today, Eve Rabi! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! Eve will be awarding a set of Obsessed with Me ebooks to five randomly drawn commenters during the tour! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment, visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-virtual-tour-obsessed-with-me) for a greater chance of winning!