Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

31 March 2014

A Look At Athol Donaldson from 'A Dom's Decision - Athol's Story' ~ @RavenMcAllan @evernightpub #BDSM #Gay

..Today we have Athol Donaldson visiting from the story A Dom's Decision - Athol's Story (Dommisimma book 2). Welcome!

..Athol Donaldson, what would you like to tell readers about yourself?
......I am—was—a twin. Sadly my twin wasn't a nice person. He really thought everyone owed him everything. Hell my parents blamed me for his shortcomings. I was like hello, he's him and I'm me. Two people. This caused more than a shed load of problems, and even split me up from the ones I loved. So not good.
......Yeah, I thought I'd got over it. Boy was I wrong. But hey ho, that's me. I'm big enough and ugly enough to admit to my mistakes. Sort of. Anyway that's another story, or, well, part of this story.
......I live in Scotland, in a village not too far from Glasgow. I'm a psychologist, who works in the city and a BDSM Master, who plays and teaches in the city. Yes before you ask the two do help each other. Oh and I'm gay. That doesn't bother me, but boy did it cause complications.
......We got to where the story begins because some one is shit-stirring, and bringing up old happenings. Sadly it doesn't affect just me, and it makes my blood boil when I see the effect it has on other people.
......Except…well…without it, I would never have gone to Edan, my one true love, and begun to re-explore what we had together, and what, maybe, we could have again…

..Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
......Yeah why not? You can't please all of the people all of the time. shrug or even half of the people half of the time. Edan loves me, other things are going good, so sod those who think I'm weird or half a man or whatever. Horses for courses, or Doms for Doms.

..Is humor important? Why or why not?
......Oh you have to laugh. Lets face it, dangly bits are funny. A naked man isn’t an oil painting. What we do with the dangly bits? Snigger now that's a whole new ball game. Oh sheesh sorry about the double entendres. Blame Edan, he's always teasing me about them, so now I just say them to make him roll his eyes. He does such a good eye roll…
......Seriously though, if you can laugh, think positive thoughts, see the funny side of something it sure makes life a lot better. It puts your mind in a healthier place and makes you less likely to be negative about anything. And if something is out to break you, you bend rather than snap. Oh and it uses more facial muscles in a good way, so the frown lines run away and hide.

..Does your author ever try to take over the story? And how do you deal with it?
......Does she ever, eh Raven? Well she did, and I refused to play. I took my balls home and told her to put a sock in it. So as she says, we er negotiated… (for that read I ignored her) for a few months, and then she decided to listen to me. It was all plain sailing then. I told her the story, and she wrote it.

..What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
......Hmmm every time with Edan is the best. I love that man. Though we did once go sailing in the med. Making love on the deck under the stars was magical. Then next day, a storm blew up and boy was I sea sick. (well I said it was a storm the captain and Edan say it was a wee bit of a wind…Hmmm…) We've never been sailing again. I now go green looking at the waves on a duckpond. Edan says it was the number of mussels I ate…

..What was the least interesting thing that has ever happened to you? (In bed or out.)
......Sitting in the Gare Du Nord in Paris without any change, and waiting, just waiting for a train. Normally I love railway stations, especially in Paris, but this night was truly boring. Few people, few trains, and no change for the snack machine.

..What’s your take on Linsey, the owner of Dommisimma?
......Linsey? Bless her cotton socks she's a complicated woman. Well all women are, but she takes it to higher levels. Knows who she loves, too bloody stubborn to compromise. She's a fantastic Domme, a great manager, and a loving caring compassionate woman. But shit, she will not give in. One day there's going to be fireworks and I'm going to be there to watch them. and give points for style and execution.

..Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
......With Edan, with all my problems sorted out (ha, that'll be the day, keep a look out for flying pigs). Well all the usual, you know better person, live happily and healthily, travel, write a book… Nah really I want to be with Edan. Just that.

..Now for some author information!
......My author is Raven McAllan. Raven A multi-published author of erotic romance, Raven lives in Scotland, along with her husband and their two cats—their children having flown the nest—surrounded by beautiful scenery, which inspires a lot of the settings in her books.
......She is used to sharing her life with the occasional deer, red squirrel, and lost tourist, to say nothing of the scourge of Scotland—the midge. As once she is writing she is oblivious to everything else, her lovely long-suffering husband is learning to love the dust bunnies, work the Aga, and be on stand-by with a glass of wine.

You can find my author, Raven McAllan, here...
Website | Blog | Facebook | Facebook Author Page | Twitter | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads

..Now for some book information!
..A look into the story

~ Blurb ~
......When is a Dom not a Dom? When it stops him from being with the man he loves…
......Athol Donaldson lost many people in his life, his lover, his family, his twin. The latter loss seems hardly worth morning over. Affric caused nothing but trouble when alive, and now, he seems intent on causing trouble from beyond the grave.
......It forces Athol to seek out the one man he's never forgotten.
......Edan Murdoch has no intention of letting Athol slip through his fingers again. He's lost him once, and as they're forced to pull together to unravel the mystery surrounding the parentage of a teenage girl, their love for each other blossoms.
......Surely, being Doms doesn't mean they can't compromise? Will they be able to work out their differences, and find lasting happiness, or will this blast from the past prove to be their final undoing?
......Be Warned: m/m sex, BDSM
~ Excerpt ~
......"Fuck first—talk later?" Edan smiled. "Sounds good. So strip. Stretch out on the bed and let's explore again."
......That was jumping in with a vengeance. Was revisiting your first lover like riding a bicycle? Once done never forgotten? He'd soon find out.
......Athol decided it felt strange to have Edan watching him as he undid his zipper and stroked it carefully down the sensitive skin of his prick. Edan's gaze was so intense, Athol's hands shook, as he held the metal away from his body. Foreskin in zip teeth wasn't a good omen.
......"You going to reciprocate?" Athol asked as he inched his jeans and boxers over his cock. The head glistened with pre cum, and Edan's indrawn breath, told him more than words that the sight excited both of them.
......"Who's the, ah fuck it, lets just both ask and receive, eh?" Edan toed off his shoes and undid his belt buckle in a hurry. "Last one naked loses the next decision."
......Athol laughed as his shoes caught in his jeans as he tried to remove the clothes and not the footwear. It wasn’t possible, so with a quick check of where Edan stood, he grinned and pushed Edan. Edan whooped and fell onto the bed with his denims around his ankles. He waved his legs in the air.
......"Cheat."
......"Yeah." Athol jumped and landed on the bed next to Edan. He rolled over and grabbed Edan to hold him close, and thrust his tongue in between Edan's parted lips.

Buy A Dom's Decision - Athol's Story (Dommisimma book 2) here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand

Thank you for joining us here today, Athol Donaldson! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.

No comments: