What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Starting writing extensively after her obsession of The Lord of the Rings, Iyana finds herself unable to stop and keeps on writing especially when life gives her lemons. She only began to publish her stories this year after a constant nagging from a friend who thought it would be such a waste to keep the stories for herself. To Iyana, writing is never a waste. When not writing, Iyana sings, shouts, and jumps around with her kid pupils in the class, or travels around the country for her day job.
What book are you going to tell us about today? Is it part of a series? If so, what's the order the books should be read in?
* The title of my new release is A Home for Jesse. It’s a single title of an m/m romance novella.
How'd you/your muse come up with this story?
* I was inspired to write this story after I saw a scene in a TV series showing a character sleeping on a bench by the side of the road. It made me think of a homeless person who didn’t have anywhere else to sleep but a bench in a park. He had no place to stay, no job, no money.
Describe the hero in five words.
* Trey Miller is an actor, tall, handsome, not too dark.
Describe the other hero in five words.
* Jesse Gray is a homeless PA.
Who's your favorite character in the book & why?
* Definitely Jesse Gray because he leads such a sad life and I love angst.
What's your favorite line in the story?
* Jesse sighs, gathers his bags—his only possessions, and walks out of the gate. There is a park across the street, and benches are strewn all over the place. That should do for him for tonight.
A look into the story
* Trey Miller is the star on a TV series where Jesse works. They bump into each other one night while leaving the set, and Trey thinks Jesse is much too good-looking to only be a PA. When he learns of Jesse’s financial condition, he offers a place to stay at his house. Having no other options, Jesse reluctantly accepts the offer, but what’s the catch?
Note: may contain sexually explicit scenes of a homoerotic nature.
* Jesse shifts and grunts and finally gives up. He sits up, takes off his jacket, and spreads it over his front before he lies down again. Moving a bit again to find the most comfortable position, he thinks, Fuck, now my shorts are stuck in the crack of my ass. Jesse reaches down and pulls them free -- ah, that’s better.
* He takes a deep breath. So he’s a bum now, is he? His ma would be heartbroken if she knew. She could blame him for being such a hard head and insisting on having his own way. Jesse stares blankly at the leaves swaying on treetops, at the shadows of the swings dancing in the dark, at the stars blinking mockingly down at him. At least the fact that they are up there means that the sky is cloudless and Jesse doesn’t need to worry about the possibility of rain tonight. Getting soaked when the only place he has to sleep is this park would be a pain in the ass, not to mention hazardous to his health. Jesse also hopes no cops will come patrolling tonight.
* Weary to the bone, Jesse curls both hands under the side of his face and gives in to slumber.
Buy A Home for Jesse here...
JMS Books | Smashwords | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | BookStrand
Find Iyana Jenna here...
Blog | Amazon | Goodreads | Facebook | Twitter
Thank you for joining us here today, Iyana Jenna! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.