What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Theodora is an avid traveler who discovered Japanese manga and anime in her youth, closely followed by yaoi. She’s been in love with pretty boys who love equally attractive men since then. Theodora can usually find her in a local coffee shop drinking black tea and typing furiously.
What are you going to tell us about today?
* My M/M Sci-Fi Romance available now from Changeling Press: Galactic Treasure.
A look into the story
* Neither Valvik nor Zaraheed are looking forward to their current assignment: go to the Earth Con located in Austin, Texas and track down any and all rumors on the Ark scrolls, an ancient collection needed for the betterment of their dying people. Neither warrior expects to be drawn to a human, especially the same one.
* The two men are determined to stay as low key as possible while searching for the scrolls, but that might be hard to do with an intergalactic killer wants the scrolls for himself.
* Victor’s lips tilted up just the slightest bit at the edge. Connor got the distinct impression Victor was trying very hard not to laugh at him. He should’ve been offended, but he wasn’t. Instead he found an answering half smile on his own mouth. Yeah, he was totally acting like a starstruck teen, but he couldn’t help it. These men perfectly embodied what he wanted in a man. Things he never thought he’d get in one -- or in this case, two -- packages.
* “Come. Join us. We promise you will not regret your decision,” Zack said.
* He didn’t doubt, not after what happened just minutes ago in the back of the taxi. The question was should he keep going, allow this thing between them to go where it wanted. He could walk away, call it quits, but did he want to?
* Connor tilted his head slightly to the right to look at him. His eyes were a dark amber color, no less alien than his friend’s.
* When he was ten Connor realized he wasn’t like his classmates and liked boys. Since then he’d been blessed and cursed to meet some truly fascinating guys, men he couldn’t help but fall for, but he had yet to meet a person who called out to him as much as these men did. Not even his ex-boyfriend affected him as strongly as they did and he was with the guy for three years.
* The attraction was exhilarating. Invigorating. Frightening.
* Zack moved just a little bit closer and the heat from his body burned along Connor’s skin. “Give us this night. Let us provide your every need, fulfill your every desire. Connor, let us treasure you.” Zack’s breath tickled Connor’s nape and his words seared his ear.
* Let us treasure you. Connor swallowed thickly and nodded his head. How could he say no to that?
Buy Galactic Treasure here...
Find Theodora Marie Adams here...
Website | Goodreads
Thank you for joining us here today, Theodora Marie Adams! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your story.
ANNOUNCEMENT! The author will be awarding a grand prize of a $25 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour and five $5 Amazon GCs as runner-up prizes! So be sure to leave your name and email with your comment AND use the Rafflecopter below. Also visit the other tour stops (find them here: goddessfishpromotions-virtual-book-tour-galactic-treasure) for a greater chance of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway