What would you like to tell readers about yourself?
* Maia Dylan lives, loves and works in beautiful New Zealand. She married her best friend and they have two adorable, but stubborn children who obviously take after their father.
* Maia’s career has featured a lot of travel, and she has filled her time at airports and in the air with books, books and more books. Her love of erotic paranormal romance has seen her amass a huge library. She has been an avid reader and lover of ménage romances since she read her first book in this genre about three years ago.
* Outside of writing, Maia loves to eat, so she loves to cook! Her herb garden is legendary, but she still has issues getting tomatoes to grow. She’s been a performer for years, and has even sung on international stages, she would love to own a classic Ford Mustang one day and of course have the opportunity to race it on a race track without fear of a speeding ticket.
* Although ultimately her dream is to be able to write full time on a sandy beach with a Mai Tai at hand, she is quite happy to fit her writing in when she can. As long as someone reads her books, gets a laugh and maybe come to love her characters and much as she does, then she feels that she is living her dreams no matter what!
Q: Every book is special to an author. What is it about this book that makes it special for you?
* A: This is the second book in a series of four and it all stemmed from an image I found that sparked my interest. That is one of the very real reasons I love writing! You find inspiration everywhere and a story idea can strike at any time.
Q: Sometimes things happen when you are writing a series that wasn’t expected at all. Have you had this happen to you?
* A: Heaps! I am not a planner. I am a write-by-the-set-of-your-panties kinda girl. There have been moments where I will finish up a scene and be like WTF? I did not see that coming! This whole series started with an image I found that I simply couldn’t let go of.
Q. Why do you always include a danger element to your books?
* A. I write what I love to read. I love books that take you on a journey, but where the characters face a challenge that adds an element of urgency to them and to the book. As a reader, there is nothing I like more than getting that goose bump, hair rising on the back of my neck feeling as I join the characters within the book I am reading on the journey to solve their mystery. I want to give that to my readers.
Q. What are you working on at the moment?
* A. I have book nine of the Grey River series, as well as book three in the Sniper Team Bravo series. There is also a new Shifter Ménage series coming soon and a standalone MM as well. Soooo many stories to tell, so little time!
Q. Do you have anything to say to your current readers or to those that haven’t yet read you work?
* A. If you have read any of my books, thank you so very much! It blows my mind that someone has actually read something that I wrote, but gosh I hope you enjoyed it! Did you? Please let me know, I find I suffer from a slight case of needy-nelly with my writing. If you haven’t read my book, but you love erotic romance stories between strong men and an independent woman, where the path to their happily ever after can be a bumpy one, but there is always a happily ever after, and their love and laugher is real on every page, then you’ll find my books right up your alley!
What are you going to tell us about today?
* Thank you for hosting me for my latest release with Evernight Publishing, No Impact – Sniper Team Bravo 1. This book released on August 2. If your readers would like to they can post questions to me on Twitter using the following hashtag #SniperTeamBravo and tag me using @Maiadylanauthor and I will answer them as I see them.
* No impact on the target is the call that a sniper has missed, that their position is now compromised, and the firestorm it can bring could ultimately cost them their lives.
* Riley Marksmen has wanted Marcel Cross from the moment they first met. He just had to convince Marcel that he wanted Riley just as bad. When his first attempt with Marcel results in no impact, he is convinced that a future with Marcel is worth the risk of trying again.
* Marcel knows that there is something between him and Riley. He just has to find the courage to take the gamble in the first place. When secrets are discovered, and a threat revealed, it jeopardizes what they’ve only just started to build.
* Can they find a way to the future they’ve targeted, or will their risk leave No Impact?
***erotic romance, MM, Military, anal sex***