Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

04 March 2012

Six Sentence Sunday ~ Sunset Desires Mar. 4 ( #sixsunday @6_Sunday @DecadentPub )

Six Sentences from Sunset Desires

    “So that’s what all those odd questions have been about over the past few months,” Seana stated, a trace of a British accent she affected for her acting gig and didn’t want to lose while on vacation slipping through. She sipped from her glass of merlot. “My roommates and I were wondering.”
    “Now you know. I could answer most of the questions on my own, but there were those few I needed help with.”
    Seana smiled.


For more, on Sunset Desires visit Decadent Publishing & for other Six Sentence participants visit www.sixsunday.com

5 comments:

Gem Sivad said...

Interesting set-up. Someone's been quizzing her and her room mates. Have to read more.

Rebecca Royce said...

Makes me really want to read the book.

Jessica E. Subject said...

And I wonder what questions they needed help with. Great six!

Unknown said...

Great hook to bring us back. I love how she's holding onto that accent.

Unknown said...

I'd love to know what these questions were. :-)