Attention!

Thanks for visiting!
* When you see the * in my posts that just indicates a new line/paragraph. :)
* To see a lot of fun information, scroll through the side bars and to the bottom of the blog.

03 August 2013

Saucy Saturday ~ A Look At Matthew Rose from 'Shadows of Light' ( @avidreader_01 @evernightpub #LGBT #paranormal )

Today we have Matthew Rose visiting from the story Shadows of Light. Welcome!

Matthew Rose, what would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, Where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera...
* I’m currently in hiding from my psycho “guardian”. I have a special “gift” where I can connect my mind with anyone, especially serial killers. My guardian wants to exploit my ability and I want to forget its existence. Oh and add in the fact that I’ve caught the attention of another serial killer and we are in for some fun times. Yeah . . . fun . . . times.

Are you happy with the way people perceive you?
* I only care about the way Adam perceives me and right now I am very very, happy! This is not a lecherous grin . . . honest. *hides grin*

Is humor important? Why or why not? Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
* Humor is very important. It’s helped me see the good in humanity. Because of my telepathic abilities, I’ve always been a reserved person. But with Adam, love came quickly and natural. Something so natural makes it easy to express.

What’s your take on Adam?
* He is my rock and my world. He’s been with me through some dangerous and very trying times, but he stuck with me. So I know he’ll always have my back. Hehehe, no pun intended . . . honest.

Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* With Adam and to walk freely in the world without pain.

If you could time travel and/or live anywhere in the world, where would you go and/or where would that be?
* To the place and time Adam was born so we can be together longer.

Now for some author information!
* My author is TC Collins. TC's bio is...
* I write erotic fiction which usually has a paranormal twist. I am a firm believer in happily ever after, so though I may torture my characters upon occasion, they will always get their HEA. I live in the southeastern region and can usually be found sipping a cup of white chocolate mocha.

You can find my author, TC Collins, here...
Website/Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon Author Page | Goodreads

Now for some book information!
A look into the story

~ Blurb ~
* Matthew Rose is a reclusive psychic on the run from a mad psychologist. Held captive and exploited as a child because of his ability to connect minds with serial killers, all Matt wants now is to be free of his visions. His desire for peace is shattered when he sees the woman from his most recent vision lying in a pool of blood.
* Adam Rivers, the homicide detective assigned to the murdered woman’s case, quickly realizes Matt is more than a witness. Adam fights his attraction to Matt because he doesn’t see himself as gay.
* As the murders mount, Matt and Adam work together to defeat the killer—unaware that the mad psychologist from Matt’s past has returned and is determined to reclaim his prize. Can Adam keep Matt safe from the danger that surrounds him or will he lose the man he is just now realizing he loves?
Be Warned: m/m sex

~ Excerpt ~
* Adam walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He’d obviously just gotten out of the shower because his skin glistened.
* I watched, mesmerized as a water droplet began its slow, delicious descent from his neck, to his surprisingly hairless chest, past the fresh bandage a nurse had just applied before leaving the room, and down his very sexy six-pack, to the intriguing treasure trail to disappear into the towel.
* I licked dry lips, vaguely aware of the increase in my heart rate and choppy breathing. The only thing I could think of was following the trail of the water droplet.
* Oh my, I breathed.
* Adam’s towel began to tent as I watched. Drawn like a bee to honey, I was halfway to Adam before I became aware of it. I stopped in front of him, nervous, and reached out a hand laying my palm on his chest. My heart was pounding as I touched an erect, brown nipple.
* Adam groaned and grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him, dazed. His lips moved but I was beyond hearing.
* Must taste. The urge obliterated everything else.
* I stood on tiptoe, grabbed a handful of his dark hair, and yanked his mouth to mine. Delighted moans filled the silent room. Adam wrapped an arm around my waist and yanked me into all that hard male strength. My knees buckled and my erection stretched within the confines of my jeans.
* Adam licked into my open mouth, his tongue chasing and dominating mine. I shuddered at the heat smoldering inside me. Pleasure flowed, heightening sensitive nerve endings. I pressed further into Adam, trying to get as close as possible. His hands journeyed from my hips to my bottom, kneading.
* Oh god!

Buy Shadows of Light here...
Evernight Publishing | Amazon | All Romance eBooks | Bookstrand

Thank you for joining us here today, Matthew Rose! It was a pleasure getting to know about you, the story you're in, and your author.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for having me!